Do you mean draft when you write draught? Helmore, Phillip en_US 2021-11-25T13:35:33Z 2021-11-25T13:35:33Z 1998 en_US
dc.description.abstract A recent publication says that the primary spelling of the word for the depth of water required to float a ship is draught, with draft as the secondary spelling. A survey of 30 practising naval architects was made to check the claim, and found that a large majority of Australian-educated naval architects spell it draft. The overall results are interesting and are given here. en_US
dc.description.uri en_US
dc.language English
dc.language.iso EN en_US
dc.rights CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 en_US
dc.rights.uri en_US
dc.source Legacy MARC en_US
dc.subject.other draft en_US
dc.subject.other draught en_US
dc.title Do you mean draft when you write draught? en_US
dc.type Journal Article en
dcterms.accessRights metadata only access
dspace.entity.type Publication en_US
unsw.relation.faculty Engineering
unsw.relation.ispartofissue 2 en_US
unsw.relation.ispartofjournal Australian Style en_US
unsw.relation.ispartofvolume 6 en_US
unsw.relation.originalPublicationAffiliation Helmore, Phillip, Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, UNSW en_US School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering *
Resource type